PSD to HTML conversion is a time-consuming and boring task, but at the same time, unavoidable. Usually, graphic designers or websites’ owners who get PSD files from their designers, use PSD to HTML services to make a website alive. You have actually a few options to do it – using free online converters, paying freelancer, or hiring a professional web development firm. Check out what will be the best solution for you.
PSD to HTML free online converters
There are some free online tools that can make your website alive. PSDtoWEB or PSD2HTML Converter are the examples of such PSD to HTML services. They are a good solution for graphic designers who hate coding and want to find a technique that can make this process faster and easier. However, don’t forget that it’s not enough to use only a converter to make your page alive. You will not get an expected result without putting also an effort from your site. Let’s be honest. PSD to HTML services made by free online converters will never maintain projects as proficiently as professionals.
PSD to HTML conversion should be made by hand, at least in some part. Only then you can be sure you will get a high-quality project compatible with a great variety of browsers. Also, handmade PSD to HTML services will make your website coherent with W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) guidelines. W3C is an international organization founded by Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the web, and it is commonly recommended to maintain projects in line with W3C standards.
Professional PSD to HTML services
If you are determined to use free converters, that’s fine. However, if you decided on professional PSD to HTML services, let’s have a look at things you should take into consideration when choosing a web development company:
- Make sure about the opinions of the company. Visit its fan page, and read carefully its clients’ opinions.
- Check out the portfolio of the company, especially the projects related to PSD to HTML services. Make sure the portfolio is not made up.
- Check out the quality of the HTML code of websites cut by the chosen company.
- Make sure the company is flexible when it comes to money-back policy.
- Pay attention to the quality of customer support, as well as delivering your project on time.
What about PSD to HTML services made by freelancers?
Freelancers may be an interesting option when you need to do something asap or there is no one in your organization who has time to do the chosen task at a specified time. There are both professionals, and amateurs among freelancers. If you have a list of trusted ones, you are lucky. However, if you are choosing a freelancer for the first time because, for example, you need a current PSD to HTML services, make sure that:
- He got acquainted with your offer well. You will find out, for example, that the freelancer did not send his CV a minute after you published the ad.
- He devoted time to creating an adequate offer that is not universal but proposes solutions for your individual job.
- He sent you his portfolio or testimonials (if not, ask for it).
- He is able to communicate well with you (it is not only about knowing the same language, but also about having good communication skills).
- He asks questions related to the project to better understand its goal. Only then he talks about money.
What do you, guys, think about our subjective point of view when choosing PSD to HTML services? Do you agree with it?